Storage of personal informationThe following personal data need to be electronically stored for the creation of a personal account on the EFLM e-learning Platform.
- Login name
- Last name and first name
- E-mail address
Other data (e.g. city and country) in the personal account (profile) are optional and it is upon the user´s decision whether it will be provided and stored or not.
Deletion of personal informationUsers have the right to have incorrect data corrected, blocked or deleted upon written request.
Storage of further information
On request of a web file within the EFLM e-learning Platform the following access information is saved.
- IP address of the accessing client
- Date and time of the access
- Accessed web page
- Return status code of the web server to the request
- Size of the delivered file
- Website that links to the distributing web page ("Referer")
- Browser type identification transferred by the web browser
- In case of an error: error message issued by the web server
These data are exclusively saved for technical and statistical purposes. The information, not even parts of it, is not matched to further databases or passed on to third parties. All data transfer is performed under secure conditions.
In addition, all information stated optionally by the user as well as data arising from platform usage is stored. These include personal contributions to forums, blogs and wikis. These data can be used for teaching and learning purposes for the completion of tasks within the course.
Usage of cookies
Cookies (short text information) are used in EFLM e-Learning Platform in two forms:
- Moodle ID: if this cookie is used, the login name is saved upon first usage and is saved on the moodle platform even after logout. The login name is then displayed automatically for the next login. Usage of this cookie is optional.
- Moodle Session: This cookie is necessary for the login to persist when the next page of the moodle page is accessed. This cookie is deleted as soon as the web browser is deleted or the user logs out of the moodle platform. Usage of this cookie is mandatory.
CopyrightAll materials accessible from the EFLM e-learning platform are protected by copyright, as long as nothing else is explicitly stated. The authors of published learning materials give non-exclusive right to EFLM to publish the material and use it for educational purposes.
Consent to data protection regulations
- I have taken note of the fact that compulsory personal data are processed when I use the EFLM e-learning platform.
- I give my consent to the processing of data saved in my "personal profile" and of contributions that I disclose under my name. I also give consent to the processing of data that arise from my participation in one or several EFLM e-Learning platform courses.