Educational materials from congresses
23th IFCC-EFLM European Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
Recordings with interactive questions are available in this course.
McMANUS - Hospital management: Leadership for patient safety within the pre-analytic phase
FRUEKILDE - Preanalytical real-world experience with mass spectrometry
BETSUO - Managing preanalytical variables in Bio banking
SCIACOVELLI and PLEBANI - Roundtable on Preanalytical quality indicators
SIMUNDIC - Concluding remarks
- SIMUNDIC - Introductory note
- NEUMAIER - Welcome address on behalf of EFLM
- NEUMAIER - Opening Lecture: Next Generation Preanalytics: biomolecular quality and IT approaches
- NYBO - Preanalytical challenges in laboratory automation
- VON MEYER- The importance of knowing the exact sampling time and ways to measure it
- CADAMURO - How technology can assist in managing inappropriate utilization of laboratory resources?
- LIPPI - Preanalytical requirements in hematology
- PADOAN - Preanalytical issues in feces analysis
- GUIMARAES - Preanalytical issues in CSF analysis
- SIMUNDIC - WG-PRE recommendations for managing hemolyzed samples
- CORNES - Sample stability
- VERMEERSCH - How to meet ISO 15189 preanalytical requirements?
- McMANUS - Hospital management: Leadership for patient safety within the pre-analytic phase
- PLEBANI-SCIACOVELLI - Roundtable on Preanalytical quality indicators
- FRUEKILDE - Preanalytical real-world experience with mass spectrometry
- BETSUO - Managing preanalytical variables in Bio banking