- 5 ways how to use e-learning in laboratory medicine effectivelyPresenter: Daniel Rajdl
- chair of Workgroup for Distance Education and e-Learning by EFLM
- he was and is a principal coordinator of several larger e-learning projects (E-clinical biochemistry, BioHema, CEVA)
- his main pedagogical interests are webinars and effective presentation.
E-learning offers a broad variety of tools that can bridge information gap between these worlds. In this interactive webinar, we will cover following objectives:
- overview of basic tools used in e-learning
- familiarize attendants with 5 commonly used ways of delivering content by e-learning (webinar, voice-over presentation, quiz, user generated content + social media, e-book)
- give examples and practical hints for creating attractive educational materials
Keywords: e-learning, webinars, voice-over presentations, quiz, practical examples
Recorded on 15th March 2016.
We would be very pleased if you can fill in our short feedback questionnaire about this webinar.